By Anna Mulamba, AmeriCorps Community Engagement Assistant & Computer Literacy Instructor
1. No matter what you look like, in December they will confuse you with Santa Claus, and who doesn’t want that?
2. They will make you feel the beautiful bond that only a student and teacher can have.
3. They will share their passions with you.
4. They might show you a dark side, but it’s all for the greater good of learning.
5. They will encourage you as you teach them new things!
6. They will share all the amazing new emojis they have just discovered with you.
7. They will encourage one another within the classroom.
8. They will be brutally honest with you.
9. They will ask you daring questions.
10. The best part is when they learn something new, especially emailing.
I enjoyed teaching every single one of my students, but the most awesome part was watching them graduate!