Byte Back Executive Director, Elizabeth Lindsey, is up for panels at SXSW and SXSW EDU in March 2020. SXSW is one of the most elite international conferences in existence, celebrating the convergence of tech, the interactive, film, and music in Austin, Texas. Selection at this prestigious conference depends on your support!
Elizabeth spoke at SXSW EDU and led a panel on diversity in tech at SXSW in 2018. Now it’s time to help us make it to SXSW in 2020! It takes just 1 minute:
- Click “Sign In” to create your account in 20 seconds.
- Click “Vote Up” on our proposals.
- We’ll see you at #SXSW20!
Panel 1 at SXSW: ‘Byte by Byte: Building an Inclusive Tech Workforce’
The tech ecosystem is facing a gap in the workforce and we need to ensure diverse candidates are trained to keep pace with innovation. This gap can be bridged by harnessing private sector resources and combining them with community-based tech training.
- John Falcicchio, Interim Deputy Mayor for Planning and Economic Development, Executive Office of the Mayor
- Elizabeth Lindsey, Executive Director, Byte Back
- Tom Clancy, Senior Vice President, Global Learning, UiPath
Panel 2 at SXSW EDU: ‘Access and Education for Universal AI Success’
How can we foster inclusive cultures where everyone has tech access and education to thrive in the future of work?