Are you …
- Interested in how computers work?
- Dedicated to starting a successful career?
- A Prince George’s County resident?
- Looking for in-person training where you’ll gain hands-on experience?
FREE Byte Back classes in Prince George’s County will help prepare you for a living-wage career in tech! Start on our tech training pathway by filling out the form below, and we’ll email you about the next registration session.
Which training level is right for you?
1. Little or no computer experience?
Enroll in PC for Beginners. You’ll learn the basics, such as how to turn on a computer, type, search the internet, and send email.
2. Know the basics and want to learn more?
You can test out of our basic class and enroll in Office Track, which introduces you to Microsoft Office. Before taking this class, you should have basic computer skills and be able to use email.
3. Ready for advanced skills and a career in business administration or IT?
Check out our advanced certification pathways with Microsoft Office Specialist certifications and CompTIA IT certifications.