Register for Free Beginner & Intermediate Computer Classes
Byte Back holds in-person registration periods for PC for Beginners and Office Track every couple months. We will post the schedule on this page. Students are enrolled on a first-come, first-served basis.
For questions or to be notified by phone or email of upcoming registration sessions, call (202) 529-3395 or email email@example.com.
Prospective students need the following documents to register:
- Government-Issued Photo ID
- Proof of Income – Pay stub, SSI letter, EBT card*
- Proof of Residency – State-issued ID, such as a driver’s license, or a utility bill*
- Proof of Social Security – Social Security card, W-2 form*
- Birth Certificate, Passport, or Voter Registration Card*
*Students who enroll in a class at a DC Public Library do not need to provide these documents.
Are You Ready for an Advanced Certification Course?
Byte Back also offers advanced administrative and IT courses. These courses train students to earn internationally recognized certifications and prepare students to get hired. Potential students must successfully complete an assessment and interview process, along with other requirements to qualify.