Byte Back holds in-person registration periods for beginner, intermediate, and advanced certification courses several times a year. With a full pathway of computer training, you can find the course that’s right for you.
NOW: Info Sessions for All Class Levels
We are now registering students for certification courses in Prince George’s County and certification, intermediate, beginner courses in DC.
Who are advanced certification classes for?
- Students who will dedicate the time and effort into getting certified and starting a new career
- Students who were successful in Office Track or can pass an entrance assessment
- DC or Maryland residents authorized to work in the US
- Adults with a high school diploma or GED
You must attend one of these information sessions to learn about our advanced and intermediate courses and take an entrance assessment.
Prospective students need the following documents to register:
- Government-Issued Photo ID
- Proof of Social Security – Social Security card, W-2 form*
- Birth Certificate, Passport, or Voter Registration Card*
*Students who enroll in a class at a DC Public Library do not need to provide these documents.
Info Sessions for MD Classes >>
RSVP for an Info Session for CompTIA A+ classes at Prince George’s Economic Development Corporation. Sessions will begin promptly at 1 p.m. – please be on time.
Info Sessions for DC Classes – Intermediate and Certification
RSVP for an Info Session for CompTIA A+, CompTIA IT Fundamentals, MOS Excel, and Office Track classes at Byte Back. Sessions will begin promptly at 6 p.m. – please be on time.
Info Sessions for DC Classes – Beginner
To register for PC for Beginners classes, please attend one of the following info session – you do not need to RSVP for these info sessions. You can also register for PC for Beginners classes by calling Byte Back at (202) 520-3395 or visiting Byte Back’s headquarters at 899 North Capitol St. NE, suite 850, Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.